- A light & nightstand – Place lights on end tables by the bed that guests can easily turn on and leave key small lights on throughout the house so that guests can easily find their way. A nightstand allows guests to keep private belongings like a wallet and cell phone close.
- Pillows & extra bedding – Have plenty of pillows available so guests can choose how many they want to use. Also, keep an extra throw blanket in the room if they get cold. Let them know where you keep the linens should they need more.
- Extra toiletries – Have a glass container filled with toiletries such as lotion, shampoo, toothpaste and more in the guest room available for your guests to grab.
- Towels & washcloths – Have towels easily accessible for guests by placing them with washcloths on the bed to make matters very easy.
- Unpacking place – Place a chair or dresser in the guest room for easy unpacking.
Our Signature Pointe apartments feature community amenities like a basketball gym and a fully equipped exercise & fitness center our residents enjoy. Contact us to book a tour or visit our Facebook Page for more information.
Image via Shutterstock.com