Life can get busy and we can easily lose track of our friends and family. It’s important to set aside time to catch up with our loved ones and what better way than having a girls’ night at your Kent Apartment this May and hosting at-home pedicures for everyone? You can grab your supplies at Ed Wyse Beauty Supply or C&G Hair And Beauty Supply. Both are nearby in the Kent, Washington area.
- Remove any polish that is on your toe nails so you have a clean slate.
- Soak your feet in a small tub for at least ten minutes. Add Epsom salts or essential oils as desired.
- Use nail clippers to trim the nails and use a file to even out the edges and corners.
- Use a pumice stone to file away any calluses or rough spots on the bottoms of the feet.
- Dry your feet completely.
- Apply polish of your choice and allow to dry completely.
What is your favorite nail color shade for summertime toes? Join our discussion at Signature Pointe Apartment anytime.
Image via Shutterstock.com