One of the biggest advantages to apartment living is that when things go wrong (plumbing, electrical, etc.) your landlord will be over to fix it. With that said, there are things that you will need and want to do yourself. For those times, we have compiled a list of tools to have on hand:
- Hammer. There are a ton of uses for a hammer, aside from hanging pictures. A good quality hammer is a must-have for any home.
- Screwdriver set. Having a variety of types and sizes on hand is the way to go.
- Tape measure. You don’t want to be without one of these! Measuring for curtains, choosing furniture, the list goes on.
- Utility knife. Great for opening boxes and those annoying bubble packs that so many things come in.
- Pliers. This tool can be helpful in a variety of situations, from removing a nail to bending an old plug back into shape.
- Power drill. These just make life easier, it’s one of those things you don’t know you need until you need it!
- Tool box. You’re going to need somewhere to store the tools!
You may not need much at your Signature Pointe Apartment, but it’s good to know you have these things in case you do!
Image via Shutterstock.com