While getting settled in your new Signature Pointe apartment, why not begin maximizing bedroom storage with these easy tips?
- If a new apartment also means new furniture, consider investing in a platform bed with spacious storage drawers underneath.
- Keeping the same bed? No worries. Head to the closest big-box store and pick up a couple plastic storage tubs with lids. Just measure first to ensure they’ll fit.
- Adding a headboard with storage shelves can help keep track of books and magazines. Or if you don’t want to add separate nightstands, you can easily use a shelved headboard to hold your cell phone, tissues and alarm clock. Swing arm lamps can easily be attached to provide both light and save space.
- Perhaps you rented a two-bedroom unit so you could have a guest room, but you still need a small home office. Add a few shelves and a small desk and chair to the room’s closet.
- Turn that empty wall space into extra closet space. Install a hanging rack from the ceiling and use it to hold your most frequently worn outfits.
Signature Pointe Apartments is calling you home. Please connect with us today for leasing information.
Image via Shutterstock.com