Here at Signature Pointe Apartments, we know that apartment living amenities makes renting an excellent choice. We also know that the apartment lifestyle has a few drawbacks, especially when it comes to decorating. Since most apartments in a community resemble one another, infusing your personality into your space can be challenging.
We’ve teamed up with the experts at Remodelaholic to bring you top-notch, apartment wedding tips. Adding art is one of the simplest ways to make your space feel unique. Follow these simple tricks:
- Use washi tape. Washi tape is patterned, colorful tape that easily peels off most walls. Use washi tape to create unique wall art or even faux-wallpaper.
- Pants hangers make excellent “frames” for posters, prints or tapestries. Hold hangers with nails or removable hooks.
- Use tension rods between shelves or windows to hang medium-weight canvas.
- Make a revolving art gallery or memo board. String twine or colorful yarn between tacks and use clothespins to hang papers, children’s art work or photographs.
- Create statement walls by making patterns with ribbon or yarn.
Image via Shutterstock.com