The holidays have descended here in Kent, and we can’t help getting swept up in all things merry and bright. Of course, we know that this season can be hectic and stressful, especially when it comes to being the perfect hostess. This holiday, don’t let your smaller home stop you from hosting a holiday party.
Here are a few tips on how to host a holiday party in an apartment:
- Determine the type of party you want to host. Dinner parties work best in a small apartment. Informal gatherings and pre-party cocktails are also good choices.
- Don’t be afraid to rearrange. Moving furniture helps maximize dining or dance space.
- Set the mood with a custom party playlist. Music often dictates a party’s mood and energy level.
- Make the menu accident free. Avoid foods and drinks that drip or stain. Consider easily-transported finger foods.
- Be considerate of neighbors. Invite them to join and keep noise levels reasonable.
Do you have tips to host a holiday party in an apartment? Share your thoughts on the Signature Pointe Apartments Facebook page. For more information on life in our Kent apartments, contact Signature Pointe Apartments today.
Image via Shutterstock.com